"Back in 2015, I was really overweight/obese. In 2016, I joined the Y and fell in love with lifting and the atmosphere the Y provided. Everyone was so supportive and kind. I was able to drop 80 lbs in just a year and went on to join the powerlifting team at Ohio State University. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the Y and am forever grateful for what it’s given me."
DISCOVER THE Y DIFFERENCE
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE Y
Stay informed with our Mobile App!
Stay up-to-date with alerts for canceled classes, facility and pool closures, and when registration opens for programs and events.
The mobile app also provides you with class schedules, fitness goals, challenges, member specials, and much more.
Click the button below to download.
- Wed, Nov 22Shelby BranchNov 22, 2023, 5:00 AM – Dec 15, 2023, 8:00 PMShelby Branch, 111 W Smiley Rd, Shelby, OH 44875, USA
- Mon, Nov 27Mansfield BranchNov 27, 2023, 5:00 AM – Dec 15, 2023, 8:00 PMMansfield Branch, 750 Scholl Rd, Mansfield, OH 44907, USA
- Wed, Dec 13Shelby BranchDec 13, 2023, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PMShelby Branch, 111 W Smiley Rd, Shelby, OH 44875, USA
- Fri, Dec 29Mansfield BranchDec 29, 2023, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMMansfield Branch, 750 Scholl Rd, Mansfield, OH 44907, USA
- Sun, Dec 31Mansfield BranchDec 31, 2023, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMMansfield Branch, 750 Scholl Rd, Mansfield, OH 44907, USA
- Sat, Feb 17Mansfield BranchFeb 17, 2024, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMMansfield Branch, 750 Scholl Rd, Mansfield, OH 44907, USA
OVER 150 YEARS OF SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
Deeply rooted in our community, the Y is a valuable community asset that works to ensure that everyone — regardless of age, income or background — has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. If you haven’t had the opportunity to come in and see what’s happening, we extend an invitation for you to visit us and discover what so many people already know: there’s no place like the Y for building community and relationships! Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child, and when a community comes together for the common good. Please join us in our movement as we continue to focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
-Cristen Gilbert, President and CEO, YMCA of North Central Ohio